Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Men at Priesthood = Women Party


During Priesthood, Krista was nice enough to invite everyone over for food and fun! Krista had fun things going on in every room. The women enjoyed playing games and here Bretta was acting out a wrestler, exclaiming "I'm going to smash your head to pieces!"


The karaoke machine was definitely a hit and we especially enjoyed the amazing talent of Jazmin and Jill.


Upstairs, there was a theatre room set up for the kids and here they are watching Toy Story and eating popcorn! I wanted to stay and hang out but I kept getting dirty looks!


Kate is quite the popular new girl. Madison got acquainted with her at Eric's party and told Olivia to check her out. Here she is getting a closer look!



And my favorite part was the coming out of Hillery and the newest addition-SADIE! She is such a beautiful little girl and I love all of her hair! She slept the whole time I was there and looked like a little angel.

All in all, it was a lot of fun-thanks for opening your home to us Krista! By the way, I think I was still worn out from that morning and took one wrong shoe home. It is a dark blue Old Navy flip flop if anyone is missing it. Sorry! I don't know how I got it confused with a brown one!

6 comments:

Jamie Smith said...

What a cute picture you got of Sadie! That was a fun party! I just think the funniest part is you left with 2 different shoes! Are you sure you weren't drinking? j/k

The Blaisdell Family said...

Jami, are you a closet drinker???

I'm glad you got a picture of Sadie. We will need to put the pressure on the Rays to get going on a blog. Sadie is so cute, good mixture of her mama and dada.

Krista said...

Thanks for coming, Jami! I think the brown shoe is still at my house. I think the one you took home is Chelsea's. She was missing one shoe. Too funny. Maybe we can all swap at playgroup? Or if you're not coming, let me know and I can bring it to you.

Jill said...

Thanks for listening to my singing; I definitely had SO much fun! I am also so impressed that you did so well on your triathalon. You are so amazing and you look so good in the pictures!

The Shirleys said...

I am still amazed that you did Tri-athelon in the morning and you still wanted to party!! You got some really cute pictures.

Unknown said...

This was such a fun party, and you looked so rested for having done a triathalon earlier in the day!! -good times!!!

P.S I'm gonna miss you as my visiting teacher.. whaaa!!!:(

Jaz