Monday, October 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Brandon!



We celebrated Brandon's Birthday a couple Sundays ago (the actual day was Oct. 10th). Here he is blowing out 23 candles on the beautiful (and delicious) german chocolate cake Linsay made.






We had two games of Settlers going-one table with all the girls and one with the guys. The men seemed very excited about this arrangement claiming they could actually play without worrying about upseting their wives. The games were very close but at the end of the night, Jamis dominated the boys' game and I won the girl's (I think I am starting to get the hang of it!). We had a lot of fun and enjoyed celebrating-hope you had a great birthday Brandon!

3 comments:

Jamie Smith said...

We had a lot of fun! Thanks for inviting us over! Paul kept saying how great the food was! Your dad did such a good job!

Hope you have fun at the ranch! I hope all the deer still aren't talking about what happened last weekend.

Christine said...

I have heard so much about this game, you will have to teach me how to play sometime.

Tim and Melissa said...

How fun! That is one of my absolute favorite games! The cake looks yummy too!