Monday, October 29, 2007

Daddy-Mommy Time!

Brian and I went away for our first night alone together without Madison last week. We went up to his family's ranch near Rock Springs and watched the animals come in for the evening hunt (Brian went for the morning as well but I stayed in bed). We initially went up to try and find Brent's deer that he shot last weekend that they never found but had no luck as well. It was a lot of fun and we really enjoyed the time together. I was a little disappointed that Brian didn't shoot anything, but he had to get back for school. Thanks again Jamie for watching Madison!




5 comments:

Jamie Smith said...

I'm glad y'all got to go! Let me know when you want another get away! Madison was a little angel and she was a huge help with Eric!

Lyssa Beth said...

YOu guys look so cute! Isn't it fun to lavish in the guy life? You look good in camo too!

The Blaisdell Family said...

Oh good, you guys got out without the babe! Those are always grand days!!! I love the couple picture, that's really cute!

Kajsa said...

cute pics, glad yall had fun, the pics of madison with brian are so cute!

The Kerr Family said...

A couple that hunts together stays together, I always say.
All the pics are cute. That's one good looking couple, even in camo!