Monday, October 8, 2007

The Beauty of Babysitting


To ensure that I will in fact be ready for another child one day, I thought it would be fun to get a glimpse of what it is like to have two kiddos running (and crawling) around. I watch the beautiful Madeleine Ross about 4 days a week and it has been a lot of fun. This is her adorable picture she took a few weeks ago before we started watching her.



And this is her now! I thought Madison wore me out, but it seems like Madi can't keep up either. She usually ends up this way every afternoon during lunch. Madison is usually climbing on her high chair wondering why she is no longer talking back or moving!

2 comments:

Jamie Smith said...

Your such a good babysitter! I think that's funny how she crashed in her high chair! Madison must love having someone to play with all day!

Linsay Jarvis said...

Haha Jami that is aboslutely hilarious!!