Monday, October 29, 2007

Daddy-Daughter Time

I love this picture of Madison and Brian. Brian has done an amazing job at finding time to help out lately-I'm so greatful for him and everything he does for our family. Here they are cuddling at Brittani's house.


More Daddy time also means more messes for me to clean up. It is so amazing to me how messy she gets when he feeds her. I think her expression says it all! Mess or no mess-it sure is nice to get a break every once in a while. Thanks for all your help lately Brian!

4 comments:

The Shirleys said...

I love the picture of Madison and Brian cuddling! I think my favorite pictures of our boys are when they are cuddling or sleeping with their dad. There is just something special about that!

Jamie Smith said...

What a good husband! Madison is such a cutie! I'm glad to see Brian helping out more! Way to pull the whip out!

Lauren said...

Breaks are great!

The Blaisdell Family said...

So sweet. Pictures of a daddy with their baby are always so cute!!!!! Madison is so adorable!