Thursday, October 25, 2007

Halloween Fun!


This past weekend we went to the Bassett's to carve pumpkins and see their beautiful new home (I am so jealous-I love your kitchen Rachel). Here I am carving the pumpkin! It really wasn't as tedious as I thought it would be (then again I chose like the easiest design there was)!

Here are a few of the finished products. Mine is the furthest on the right. I had to blog this once I read a comment Jaime posted about it reminding her of Edward and Bella-that is right Jaime. Once I saw it I immediately thought of my latest addiction and had to have something in my house to remind me of EDWARD!


Here is a picture of it in the light-it looks a little more clear (I think?).



And here is the whole crew that came out for the fun. Thanks for having us over Rachel & Jed! We really had a lot of fun and enjoyed all the yummy snacks! (P.S. I wanted to give a shout out to Jamie S. for the pictures-I didn't have my camera so this post is made possible because of her & Lyssa. Thanks again).

4 comments:

Jamie Smith said...

Thanks for the shout out! I'm glad you posted some pictures! I just can't get over on how everyone keeps commenting on Edward and Bella and go crazy over your pumpkin! I don't even read the books and I feel like I already know them! Well, fun times!

Lyssa Beth said...

ya I feel so warm and fuzzy inside after being shouted out to! I have to tell you that JOe thought you had carved out Italy since if you look at it, it looks like a boot! Ya I thought it was funny! he can be such a dork sometimes :)

The Blaisdell Family said...

That's the only reason why I bought that book of patterns!!! Everything around me reminds of those books. It is crazy how addicting they are!! I wish I lived closer to have a book club meeting just about this book with all of you. It would be so fun.

We were looking at a house recently and the flyer said it had marble in the bathroom and my friend and I both looked at each other and said, "ohhh EDWARD!!" Seriously, everything can be turned into that book, it's so funny actually:)

Unknown said...

Love the Edward and Bella pumkin!! wow, I'm with Jaime B. everything around me reminds me of Edward and the time we went to the forest and kissed for the first time... Ok, daydreaming again!!JK. But seriously, those books have some kind of hold on me, can't wait for the next one!