Friday, October 31, 2008

Part II: Baby Shower

Last Thursday I went to the cutest boy baby shower ever! and how awesome that it was for me! I have some amazing friends and they went all out-it was so much fun. They did a cowboy theme and when we first walked in we each got a sheriff badge to pin on our shirt (the basket of bags was the party favors!)
The food was also amazing and labeled with western titles.



Even the drinks were tied into the theme.


The cake was phenomenal as well-little did I know that Hillery was also an amazing cake designer/decorator. It was so cute!

Here we are playing "guess what baby item is in the paper sack." I had never seen this game before and I couldn't believe how hard some of the items were-in fact noone got them all right.

The rest of the pictures are just some shots of everyone who attended.



Jamie and my mother-in-law Jolynne were even able to come and it was so fun to have them there!


It was amazing going from feeling like I still needed so much to prepare for this baby to having everything! Thanks so much to those who planned it as well as everyone who came and helped prepare our family for a new baby! After the shower we picked up Brian's oldest sister Heather from the airport and started our girls weekend! Details to come in the next post!









3 comments:

Courtney said...

Looks so cute, I'm bummed that I missed most of it. Super cute cake!!

The Blaisdell Family said...

What a cute baby shower theme! And that cake is amazing. Hillery did a great job. Wish I could have been there to celebrate with you.

And remember: Woo Hoo!!

ANiesner said...

What a precious shower!! And Jami, you look so great! Praying for you that Jackson makes a safe delivery into the world :)