Thursday, March 20, 2008

Weekend Adventures!

We had a lot of fun this past weekend attending my friend's wedding and reception here in San Antonio. Madison loved staring at Kristen's dress and could not take her eyes off of her. In fact, even during the couple's first dance she kept running out on the dance floor so she could stare at her!
I can't believe it has already begun. Boys are officially chasing my little girl! It was so funny because he would not leave her alone.

He kept putting his arms on her shoulder and following her around everywhere. She even started trying to push him off but luckily Grandma Curlee was there and made sure that the little boy gave her some space! We had so much fun and Linsay even came and helped decorate the night before and followed Madison around at the reception. We had lots of fun hanging out while Brandon was in Kansas!

Once Brian had a break, we went to the park to let Madison run around. She is always kind of weary at first but then we can't get her to slow down once she gets going.

She loved playing with these chimes!

She looks so adorable on the slide-it is so funny watching her the first couple of times being so cautious and then she ends up trying to dive off of them.

Our favorite part of the weekend: GRANDMA! It was so much fun spending time with my mom and we had so much fun shopping and playing!

Madison's favorite part is always the swing-she will chill in there all day if I would let her!


And it isn't an adventure outside if we don't try to eat some of our surroundings!
Brian keeps hassling me about her hair and teasing me that he is going to cut her mullet off. I guess I didn't realize how long it was getting til' I saw this picture! It is so cute though and I even bought little rubber bands but it isn't thick enough to do little pig tails yet.
She really is a doll and I am enjoying how interactive she is becoming-we have so much fun together!

Three generations of women! Thanks so much for spending time with us this weekend Mom-come back soon!






13 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Blaisdell Family said...

Yeah more pictures of Madison!! It feels like I haven't seen much of her lately. She sure is a cutie.

At least Madison's mullet is cute...Avery's is just a puff of ratty hair (but Craig won't let me cut it off because it's taken 14 months to grow that little 3 in. amount!!)

Kids are always so much fun at a park aren't they? They seem to be just happier and more in their natural element than when we are in the house all day.

That's funny that that boy wouldn't leave her alone at the wedding. Can you blame him though?? At least you know he has good taste!!

Marcie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marcie said...

Madison doesn't even look like the little baby we left in San Antonio. She looks so tall and it is crazy to see her walking! Oh, how I miss that park. You look wonderful by the way. I love the one with Madison on the slide and the one where she is looking at the bride. 5 months and counting! We are so excited to see you guys again!

Anna said...

Madison is so cute, and I just love her curls! I am glad you have a blog.

JoEllen said...

I love when kids eat dirt. What is so tasty about dirt and wood chips that they must go in the mouth right off the bat? Madison is darling and she looks like she is just cruising around. I agree. I think her "mullet" is terribly cute.

Hillery said...

Don't cut off her hair! It's the cutest mullett I've ever seen! And I loved the pic of her eating everything. I guess this means she's not a picky eater!

The Shirleys said...

I love Madison's mullet! You can't cut it. Unless you really want to.

We love going to the park. Madison is so cute and she looks like she really enjoyed having her parents and Grandma with her. We are glad you had a great weekend!

melimba said...

ok, i love mini mullets. feel free to keep it forever. (well, maybe rethink it once she goes to jr. high).

she is getting so old! she is still as cute as ever!

Rachel said...

Madison is getting so tall. And I love her hair. You have to be careful because if you cut off the curls they may not come back.

Jamie Smith said...

I can't believe all these cute pictures and post you have put up! You blog more than me now and you watch 3 kids! Impressive!

Madison is adorable in her little dress and I can definitly see why all those boys are chasing her! I want to see her in her pigtails! Those must be so cute!

Tilane said...

Madison is just way too adorable!!!

James & Kristen said...

Jami! We have a blog now. Your pictures of Madison are so cute. She TOTALLY stole the show at our reception, my mom kept talking about how cute she was. Did you get the lights back okay? Thanks again for everything. :)