Monday, February 9, 2009

Jackson's Blessing

On the 4th of January we blessed Jackson here in San Antonio. We appreciated everyone who drove up for it and missed my family (my grandpa passed away early that morning and they had to leave town). Brian gave a beautiful blessing and we loved the outfit his aunt Heather and grandma Jo gave him. After sacrament we went home and enjoyed a big lunch and visiting!






Madison and Eric are the cutest cousins! I love watching them play together-they love being with each other! They wanted to share the same chair and eat together.


And then they decided to dance together on the table!


5 comments:

Sabs said...

so adorable! it was fun to see you (ony for a second) on Sat. I should have stole Jackson for way longer! He's so cute!!!

JoEllen said...

You have such a cute little family! It's cute to watch Madison and Eric together, they just seem like the best of friends. Congrats on the baby blessing.

The Blaisdell Family said...

What a beautiful family! That little Madison is such a doll! Congrats on the blessing, always such a special day isn't it? I love it.

The Shirleys said...

Jackson is so cute in his blessing outfit! I love picture of Madison and Eric dancing on the table. YOu have such cute kids!

Jamie Smith said...

Wow, I haven't checked blogs in forever. I'm way behind on yours. I'm so sorry about your grandparents. That was such a cute picture of them! I'm so glad I was able to go to the blessing of Jackson! HE is sooo cute!!!

I never saw all the cool pictures at the ranch! I'm so jealous! I wanted to go soo bad! That looked like tonz of fuN!