Friday, February 29, 2008

Mischievous Madison!

Don't you love it when you give your child something to entertain them for a moment thinking "Oh, she'll just enjoy shaking these sprinkles and it will keep her entertained while I finish the cupcakes" and then you realize that she has been quiet for way too long and something is not right. This is how I find her hiding in the corner eating the sprinkles that I still do not know how she was able to manage getting it open. It was so cute!
The cupcakes were for Jolynne's birthday who was able to visit us for a few hours for us to celebrate!

On another note, I have actually been really productive lately on Madison's scrapbook and thought I would show some of the progress!




Last weekend I threw a bridal shower for an amazing friend of mine, Kristen McCarty, in College Station and it was so much fun! It was quite an adjustment though because I have only been to baby showers for the past two years!


Of course there were lots of yummy food and can you believe that cake!

That's right: Linsay did an amazing job AGAIN. I was so excited to have one of her masterpieces that I transported it all the way in the car-really wasn't too hard though. I am sure she is excited that I don't have any events planned for awhile.


The guests! I was so excited to see some of our friends from the singles ward! It sure was a lot of fun! (and Linsay did the board also!) We are so excited for you Kristen!







13 comments:

Lauren said...

I think I will just hire you to do my scrapbook pages. They are so cute!

The Kerr Family said...

Love the sprinkle story. Miles gets into the sprinkles all the time and I finally threw them out. He would deny it, but it was a give away when his hands, lips and tongue were all black--Halloween.

Your scrapbook pages are gorgeous. You really are talented. Madison is just so adorable.

Jenni said...

I'm glad you were able to make it to the shower and found Hillery to help you out. Madison looks even cuter with red sprinkles everywhere!

Tilane said...

You have been doing amazing at scrap-booking. They look awesome! Way to go.

Hillery said...

Confession: When I was babysitting I snooped around in your scrapbook. Oh my gosh! You are my inspiration to actually get creative with Sadie's book! FYI, I will be stealing ideas from you.

Jill said...

Madison is too cute and I just love the picture of her with the sprinkles!

Your scrapbook pages look awesome - I am so impressed!

Brittani Black said...

Cute Picture of Madison! Linsay did awesome on the cake!

Courtney said...

The look on madison's face with the sprinkles is priceless. I love it!

Rachel said...

I love the sprinkles and the scrapbooking pages. I scraped a lot this weekend and none of mine are as creative as yours.

The Blaisdell Family said...

Your scrappages are awesome Jami!! Every single one is so good. Man everyone it getting into this scrapbook frenzy, I'm feeling a little left out:)

And that little Madison making a mess! That was pretty cute though. I bet she was so happy with herself when discovered it was something sweet!

Good job on the bridal shower. I bet that was a little strange after so many baby showers. It was weird even reading about it! I dont' remember the last time I went to a bridal shower!!! Looks like fun, and yes, that cake was incredible!!

Miss you tons!!

Linsay Jarvis said...

Jami, you are so sweet! Thank you for all of your nice comments on the cake and the board. Im just glad you keep me in business :) Madison is darling! And I am so impressed with the scrapbook pages! WOW!!

Jamie Smith said...

Your not kidding when you say your a twice a month blogger. I like how you just put everything into one post.

I love the picture of Madison, not only are all the sprinkles all over the ground, but in her mouth. She's no dummy, that's for sure.

That scrapbook looks amazing!!! I can't belive how much you have done. And you are such a good friend always throwing showers! I bet that was an adjustment doing a Bridal shower. I don't even remember what they do at those!

Marcie said...

Once again I will tell you how amazing you are! scrapbooking, party planning, Madison... Is there anything you can't handle? thanks so much for the birthday call (Sorry I didn't answer, I was in a study group). It made my day! We miss Madison so much, tell her if she wants to come see us we will give her all the sprinkles she wants!