Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


Well, it has been way too long! A lot has happened in the last month and my goal is to blog an event every day for the next couple of days. Dec. 17th Brian and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary. It was a lot of fun to spend time with him alone (thanks to Jamie Smith!) and we had a blast! I would give more details, but Brian wanted this post to be short and sweet and he revoked my bragging rights! Anyways, I am very lucky to be married to such an amazing person and I look forward to many more anniversaries in the future!
Speaking of the future: tomorrow I'll be posting Christmas!

9 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

What a great picture of the two of you. You look just as beautiful 2 years and 1 baby later Jami!!

Congratulations and Happy Annivesary!

Jenni said...

This is a perfect picture!! You look so pretty!

Unknown said...

I love this picture! you look like a model Jami!! Oh, and Happy Anniversary!

Christine said...

That is a gorgeous picture, you are so pretty! Happy Anniversary!

The Shirleys said...

I love your wedding picture! YOu look so beautiful!

Tell Brian that it only makes him look better and better to let you brag about him! Congrats!!

Kajsa said...

happy anniversary!!! i love this picture, you are beautiful!

Lyssa Beth said...

Wow you are still amazingly gorgeous! I love that picture of you! Isn't it funny that kids really does change how you look...and i'm not saying this as a bad thing. You still look gorgeous! For me, at least, something like an innocence is gone out of my appearence....you gotta love KIDS!

Chelsea said...

I have to say dido to all of the comments. You look beautiful!

Jamie Smith said...

You look amazing!!! Ok, I'm definitly redoing wedding photos! Hopefully, they can touch up all the wrinkles I will have by then. Anyways, I'm glad your were able to have a Happy Anniversary!