Saturday, September 15, 2007

SAN ANTONIO ZOO


Madison was immediately excited when we got there. I think she was so excited that Mommy finally took her somewhere besides the grocery store and on errands!



Madison stares in awe at the birds dressed so similar!


A beautiful Madison Butterfly- the most rare and unique species!


She loved staring down at the jumping fish and tried really hard to dive over and join them!



Here she was on the ledge looking over at huge goldfish and large pelican birds. We are having so much fun!

The petting zoo was one of my favorites although it took her awhile to decide that they were okay to touch.

This animal had just arrived and was new on exhibit!

Overall it was a very fun day. If you haven't been to the zoo here, we highly recommend it. Especially if you have older kids. They had all kinds of activites and play areas for them. Thanks for taking the day off and spending time with us Brian!

11 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

Man, Madison is adorable!! I bet she got a lot of compliments at the zoo! Her dress is beautiful. I loved all your comments on the pictures. That was funny. I love when the first baby finally gets old enough to start doing things like going to the zoo. It starts to get really fun having a baby because they are actually having fun too!

Kajsa said...

She is getting so big! Wow, she has changed a lot since i saw her last. That is such a fun age! Actually I think all the ages are so fun! I will give you a call about bracelets and stuff.

Kajsa said...

By the way she is very very cute! I forgot to add that in!

Martins said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I want to go to the zoo and we don't even have kids! I also love Madisons dress.

Lyssa Beth said...

OH I gotta go to the Zoo now! I want to see the Madison that they have there. ;) ;) K so we're going to have a life Jami, I promise! We're going to have fun times!

Unknown said...

wow what a beautiful and rare species!! ha,shes a doll!!

Jamie Smith said...

How fun! Madison looked super excited when she arrived. She is super cut of course too. I wish I would have gone rather then stay home and clean! Looks like y'all had fun, but the animal exhibit in the last picture was the best. Eric want to go just to see that!

Jill said...

That looks like so much fun and Madison is so adorable!

Linsay Jarvis said...

Jami,
I'm not quite sure if I am leaving a comment in the right spot, haha. This blog this is still all very new. How did you get your cute template for the background on the blog? We didn't see you guys at church today, we left early to go to Austin to see Clark and Crystal but we hope all is going well and hope to see you soon!

Em said...

Hey you!!! I didn't know you were a blogger! I'm so glad you found me. Madison is cute cute!!!

Chrissy said...

Madison is just so beautiful!