Tuesday, August 14, 2007

7 FACTS ABOUT ME!

I got tagged by Jamie for several things so I figures I should reply to at least one. I had no idea what to put so these may be totally crazy!

1. I love Disney movies
2. I hate the feeling of socks-they give me goose bumps. (I got them just now thinking about the cottony scratchy feeling)
3. I love playing basketball and volleyball
4. I am totally accident prone (or just dumb I can't decide which one) and have been in the hospital more than anyone I know! The stories would take way too long to explain!
5. I only have one brother and always wanted sisters. He let me dress him up for a couple years but it always involved money.
6. I am dying to travel. I have only been to Utah and Mexico once when I was like 10.
7. I was homecoming queen and prom queen my senior year (the counting got messed up or something).

7 comments:

Unknown said...

yey!! welcome to the blog world!!
this is so much fun!

PS.
I too like disney movies..

Jazmin

Lyssa Beth said...

oh what ever, numbers got messed up! You are crazy. K how did you do your heading?!?

The Blaisdell Family said...

Ok, this is my one and only comment since I'm not even listed as a friend!!

Good job getting your blog started (finally)! I'm glad you figured out how to change your header. Let me know if you need any more help with doing html, changing backgrounds, etc. or need some good digital scrapbooking websites for anything. I've found some way cute stuff!!

Madison is so cute. I can't believe she has 4 teeth already! She is growing like a weed!

Jamie Smith said...

Welcome to the "Cool" Group! You are now officially one of us. Get ready to become obsesssed and feel like you are stalking everybody! It's great! It's kind of fun knowing whats going on in everyone's lives!

Kajsa said...

how fun! this blogging stuff gets addicting!! Madison is a doll! I cant wait to see yall again.

The Blaisdell Family said...

P.S....your blog is great! I can't wait to see more pictures and updates from the Black family!

Martins said...

Wow it looks like you have been working hard. Good job it is very cute!