Friday, August 24, 2007

4 Things About Me

So nothing really exciting this week. I am babysitting my neighbors girl and babysat two other days this week. So I figured I wanted to put something on my blog-so here is a response to being tagged about a month ago on this topic! Sorry I'm catching up slowly!

4 Jobs I've Had:
1. Dental Assistant for an endodontist
2. Head Lifeguard at a State Park pool
3. Waitress at "Wings N' More"
4. Clerical worker at Source Net Inc.

4 Movies I Can Watch Anytime:
1. One Fine Day
2. How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days
3. Mulan
4. The Best Two Years

4 Places I Have Lived:
1. Austin, TX
2. Smithville, TX
3. College Station, TX
4. San Antonio, TX

4 TV Shows I Love: (I don't really watch TV-we don't have cable)
1. The Office-Brian always brings the episodes home on his laptop
2. Alias- I watched it while making file folders
3. Baby TV! Our neighbor Joy records it for us
4. and I am open for suggestions

4 Favorite Foods:
1. Chocolate! It is my weakness
2. Any kind of fruit
3. Strawberry Spinach salad
4. Mexican!

4 Places I'd Rather Be:
1. Anywhere with my hubby! (since I see him soooo little these days)
2. Anywhere tropical.
3. Snowboarding in the mountains
4. Shopping (especially if I had the money to do so!)

4 Websites I Visit Daily:
1. Gmail
2. Yahoo
3. Blogs
4. Craigslist

And I think I'll stop there. I would tag people but I'm pretty sure everyone has done it by now.

1 comment:

The Blaisdell Family said...

I love these "tags". I've learned so many fun things about everyone. I had no clue you worked as a dental assistant and I think you would make a great waitress. You have the perfect personality to do. That is one job I can't do. Well, I choose not to because I couldn't handle some people's complaining and would have a hard time biting my tongue. Ignorant people drive me nuts!! I love snowboarding too. Maybe when I'm in shape again someday (and all of us are done having kids) we could plan a GNO snowboarding!! That would be SO fun.