Monday, January 12, 2009

December catch up

December is a crazy month in our household and if I have any say in it-we are not having another winter baby! This past month we celebrated Madison's 2nd birthday, Brian's 27th birthday, and our 3rd wedding anniversary-crazy! With a one month old baby the celebrations were very low key but fun! As soon as Brian finished school we headed to Hempstead and enjoyed time with family:




Madison loved hanging out with Eric-they both love being outside and had a blast!




Brian loved having a break from school and getting lots of time with Madison. He is definitely loving playing with her-I keep trying to get him to spend more time with Jackson but he claims that he is in the "boring phase!"





7 comments:

Aimee said...

Cute, Cute! I love that last picture of Brian and Madison. You have an adorable family.

Sabs said...

oh it makes me feel better that brian is acting the same way daniel did. I was so sad that he and olivia didn't really bond much the first few months....i thought it was bc she is a girl, turns out once she was a bit older daniel realized how fun she was and now they're buds:) dumb hubbys!!!

JoEllen said...

The picture of Madison with her hands on Brian's face is so adorable! I agree, newborns are "boring." :) After 18 months, they just become so much fun. They can play, and run around and they're starting to talk. They're so much more entertaining!

The Blaisdell Family said...

Madison's headband cracks me up!! She is just a doll and I love those golden curls all over her head! LOVE IT!

Your December sounds EXACTLY like ours. The celebrations just keep on going all....month....long!!!! It's a lot of work but it's fun too.

Happy Anniversary!! 3 years? That's it? It feels like we've known you longer than that....hmmm

Hope you had a good celebration!

The Shirleys said...

I love Madison's little curls! She and Eric are so cute driving around. I am glad you had fun over the holidays.

Jill said...

What a busy December! I'm glad you had such a fun break from school. These pictures look great!

Molly said...

you guys always have so much fun! i called you so call me back whenever you can! i hope brian is doing well in school and its getting easier for you guys! :)